OCTO Global Summit
OCTO is considered to be the number one global provider of telematics and data analytics for the auto insurance industry, furthermore they are constantly reinventing the insurance and mobility markets.
Shelton Fleming brought us on board to help deliver an annual global conference in Milan, where OCTO’s aim was to demonstrate how they’re moving from a traditional telematics provider to an IOT platform-to-platform service business, shaping the future of intelligent insurance.
The brief was to shift perceptions of the business from being about black boxes in cars analyzing driver behaviour, into a data analytics platform, capturing and modelling data from diverse sources, to create a safer driving experience and a more commercially profitable insurance market.
Our objective was to create a multi-faceted customer engagement programme for OCTO. The summit itself was a high-tech, immersive experience, blending a plenary, breakouts and a product showcase. We were involved with all aspects of staging, creative and technical production, including specialist lighting.
Our full range of services were employed:
- Production Management
- CADs & Visualisation
- Artwork Management & Print; Featuring 4 Metre High 3D Letters
- Set Design, Construction & Build
- LED Acrylic Back-lit Staging
- 36 Technical Crew
- Audio Design ; Specific Zoning of Satellite Stages Around the Venue
- Filming & Video Production ; Ultra-Wide Screen with Panasonic Lumen Laser Projection
- 60 Motor Points Rigged in Under 8 Hours
- Specialist Lighting Design & Installation
- Logistics & Transportation
- Health & Safety