T.H.Collective is a renowned company that has a fabulous reputation for delivering first-class event management solutions across a broad portfolio of events, both in the UK and internationally. Working with some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple industries, the company produces everything from exhibitions and live outdoor events to corporate conferences and awards ceremonies.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced AV Technician to join our Bristol-based team.
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and operate AV equipment in a variety of event settings, to include conferences, exhibitions, virtual & hybrid.
- Delivery & set up / de-rig & collection of a wide range of audio-visual event equipment at venues across the UK and Europe.
- Prepare equipment for events.
- Using rental management software to check kit in & out and assist with stock control.
- Communicate effectively with Production Managers regarding upcoming events.
- Carry out routine testing of portable and installed equipment.
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks and general warehouse duties.
- Represent T.H.Collective on-site and ensure that we are providing a high-standard, comprehensive service to all clients.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of AV systems and experience of live events, preferably with a mixed skillset to include sound, video and lighting (although some training can be provided). Experience with BARCO and Tricaster equipment is a bonus but not essential. Personality is key: we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a strong & proactive work ethic and a great sense of humour, who will fit in with our small team.
A driving licence is essential as you will be required to make your own way to site and transport kit in company vans.
Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
20 days’ holiday, increasing with length of service.
Usually closed over Christmas.
Smart-casual dress code.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5:30pm, although there will sometimes be a requirement to work outside of these hours as the work dictates.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV & covering letter to: