Live Stream Technician
Due to the increased demand for virtual events, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Live Stream Technician to join our Bristol-based team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of our close-knit team, in a reputable company within the live events industry.
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and operating the live stream element of virtual live events hosted from our head office.
- Scheduling & hosting virtual meetings, using various virtual meeting platforms including Zoom, Teams & Quicklink.
- Programming and operating video mixing equipment to incorporate live video sources, audio routing, video footage and still images.
- Liaising with our management team and external clients regarding upcoming virtual events.
- Basic video editing using either Adobe Premier Pro or Black Magic DiVinci
- Assisting with the prep, load and maintenance of live event equipment.
Skills and Experience
Live event & streaming experience is preferred, but an eagerness and ability to learn about new & existing technologies is essential.
The right candidate will be willing to work as a part of a team and able to take direction. Personality is key: we are looking for someone with excellent communications skills, a strong work ethic and a sense of humour.
20 days’ holiday + Christmas shutdown & bank holidays.
Monday -Friday, 09:00 – 17:30, although there will sometimes be a requirement to work outside of these hours as the work dictates.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com