Junior Production Manager
T.H.Collective is a renowned company that has a fabulous reputation for delivering first class event management solutions across a broad portfolio of events, both in the UK and internationally. Working with some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple industries, the company produces everything from exhibitions and live outdoor events to corporate conferences and awards ceremonies.
As the events world continues to reopen post-pandemic, an opportunity has arisen for a junior production manager to join our Bristol-based team.
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the production of live and virtual events, to include audio visual & technical planning, as well as streaming & content delivery.
- Manage and control client budget keeping in line with their expectations, as well as T.H. profit margin.
- Delivering, setting up, de-rigging and collecting a wide range of audio visual/event equipment at venues across the UK and Europe.
- Covering the role of AV Technician for events, as and when required.
- Working with the Logistics Manager, where necessary, to book and manage local crew.
- Provide carpentry and build support on site where required.
- Identifying lessons learned from projects and either feeding back to staff involved or making recommendations to the directors.
- Liaise with regular suppliers to order the resources that are required and ensure warehouse staff are aware.
- Build and maintain client relationships to the best standard.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge of AV systems and experience of live events, preferably with a mixed skillset to include sound, video and lighting. Personality is key: we are looking for someone with excellent communications skills, a strong work ethic and a sense of humour, who will fit in with our small team.
A driving licence is essential as you will be required to make your own way to site and transport kit in company vans.
Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
20 days’ holiday, increasing with length of services.
Usually closed over Christmas.
Smart-casual dress code.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5:30pm, although there will sometimes be a requirement to work outside of these hours as the work dictates.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org