Junior CAD Technician
We are looking for a highly motivated team player, with knowledge of AutoCAD or Vector Works, who is looking to expand on their current skill set and grow within the business. Experience within the live events industry would be advantageous but is not essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our close-knit team and to work within the live events industry.
- Creating detailed and accurate build instructions and elevations for bespoke exhibition stands & conference scenery.
- Working to produce comprehensive technical drawings for clients, Production Managers and Scenic Carpenters.
- Drafting for CNC: to produce drawings suitable for 3-axis CNC routing, with an understanding of the constraints of this type of manufacture.
- Assisting the Design Manager to ensure timely and accurate completion of drawings to comply with project requirements.
- Work closely with the Design Manager to develop your skill set.
- Carrying out ad hoc tasks as required.
Skills and Experience
- 3D CAD and technical drawing skills using AutoCAD / Vector Works / Inventor or similar.
- Good communication skills across all levels: colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Time management and ability to work to tight deadlines.
20 days’ holiday + Christmas shutdown & bank holidays.
Monday -Friday, 09:00 – 17:30
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org